Friday, June 26, 2015

Meet Paige Shriver, Dog's Day Inn Owner

I’ve been the proud owner of Dog’s Day Inn since February of 2000. When I was a little girl, if anyone asked me what I wanted to do when I grew up, I answered, “work with animals!” I got my first American Bulldog, Bailey, in 1996, ever since then, I’ve been hooked! I began traveling the country showing my Bulldogs in the conformation ring, earning championship points on Bailey and many of her progeny. When I stumbled upon the “For Sale” listing for Dog’s Day Inn, it was a small, 17 kennel facility offering very limited services. I saw the potential, and began transforming that dream into reality. Dog’s Day Inn is now one of the most highly rated boarding and grooming facilities in Richmond.

I live on 4.5 acres with my American Bulldogs: Chevez, SchH III, Oz, SchH I, PSAPDC, Razor (Belgian Malinois), and Zot (Belgian Malinois Mix). We are active members of Cobra Kai K-9, and the American Working Dog Federation. I also serve on the Board of Directors for Federation American Bulldog. “It’s all about the dogs!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment